Re: 7 boxes to debianize

I've found all it takes is 6 floppys (root, rescue, 4 drivers) to
install the freshest debian directly from the network.  Of course I have
broadband so that may not work for you but ...

I'd recommend dragging the server to a broadband access point if you
could and getting everything you need and then not deleting the
downloaded debs so you can cache it for the other 6 boxes.  There has
been some discussion on the list already about making apt-caches.  Just
be sure to get the source and the kernel-package scripts so you can make
custom kernels as deb files.

--mike