Re: Need help on exim

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 02:52:30PM +0200, Martin Puaschitz wrote:
> Szenario: My uptime is 24/7; the server is also the local intranet router
> for my windows clients. I have three users who want to access exim from the
> local intranet. Beside this, there are about 4 users (all regular unix-users),
> who should have the possibility to access exim from the internet. Each user
> should be allowed to send whereever he/she wants to; but I do not like to set
> up an "spam-over-this-server" exim...
>
> I noticed there is a configuration-tool. I run this programm, but as you can
> see I still have troubles. Perhaps somebody may tell me, what I have to
> "say" the configuration tool...

Tell eximconfig you're running an internet site (which you are) and then
enter the relevant information in response to the "Does this system
have any other names which may appear on incoming mail messages" and
"Are there any domains you want to relay mail for" questions.

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox