Need help on exim

Hi!

I'm running Debian 2.2/unstable with imapd and exim. Both are running and I
am able to read my mails. But I am not able to send mails because I am not
allowed to relay... I would appreciate a quick 'n dirty howto from someone on
the list, because it is very hard to read man's and other pages besides work
and a girl friend! ;o)

Szenario: My uptime is 24/7; the server is also the local intranet router
for my windows clients. I have three users who want to access exim from the
local intranet. Beside this, there are about 4 users (all regular unix-users),
who should have the possibility to access exim from the internet. Each user
should be allowed to send whereever he/she wants to; but I do not like to set
up an "spam-over-this-server" exim...

I noticed there is a configuration-tool. I run this programm, but as you can
see I still have troubles. Perhaps somebody may tell me, what I have to
"say" the configuration tool...

Would be glad to get some hints,
Martin

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!