Quota problems (SOLVED)

A few weeks ago, I posted here a question about quota. I had some
files called "continue", sometimes with random data inside, and
sometimes with nothing at all. Well, quota worked horribly, showing
the same filesystem usage for all the different filesystems, or
sometimes not working.

Well, I found out (just yesterday) that on fstab we had:

device ... all the other stuff ... and then usrquota,errors=continue

Removing the errors=continue part solved the problem.

Reading the ext2 manpage, I found that mount ignores the keywords
quota,usrquota,grpquota,noquota on fstab. Its actually the quota
utilities that read those. But, for a reason I'm not sure of, they
also read the errors=continue statement, that was intended for ext2,
and is documented (and supported) for it.

So, I should maybe put the errors=continue before the quota
information tags, to see if it works. (or not to put it at all).

Hope this can help any soul in the future. Also, thanks to the ones
that at least read the question.

Jordi S. Bunster