Webmin modules

Hi all,

I am running webmin on a Debian potato (stable) system with some updates
from woody (testing).

My problem is that I can only get the modules from the Debian packages to
work, and no other modules.

I have successfully installed and started webmin by pointing apt to
sources for the testing distribution and and doing

apt-get install webmin-ssl

I also installed all the packages apt also wanted to install from
testing to go with webmin-ssl, so I guess my system is now a hubrid of
potato and woody.

The webmin core modules packages webmin-core and webmin-postfix are still
in the unstable dist. so to get that I pointed apt to the unstable
distribution and did

apt-get install webmin-core
apt-get install webmin-postfix

apt reported no dependency questions; only these two packages were
installed.

I also need other webmin modules, e.g. samba and apache, so I downloaded
the .wbm files from www.wembin.org and installed them from webmin.

The problem is that these modules do not work, whereas the ones from the
Debian packages do work.

Trying to access the samba module from my browser returns the following
error:

- begin error -

Error - Missing Content-Type Header

Failed to exec /usr/share/webmin/samba/index.cgi : No such file or
directory

- end error -

Similar errors are also retured from the apache module, the dhcp module
etc.

Any ideas, anyone?

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus