triple install -- which bootmanager

Hi list

I was asked by a friend to install Debian on her system. No problem
usually, but she wants german windows, japanese windows and linux on it.
Now, it is no problem to dual-boot, but it is not very easy to dual-boot
two windows versions (You have to hide one partition in order to use the
other one, I think). Has anybody done this before? Any hints how I can
install and boot it?

thanks
joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.