Re: Mozilla on win2k :-(

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:50:36PM +0200, William Leese wrote:
> this might help:
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html

Huzzah! This looks interesting. I've been getting way-too annoyed at having
the key-bindings based on the ctrl key. Wonder if this will work with the
menu items also.

--
CaT        "As you can expect it's really affecting my sex life. I can't help
           it. Each time my wife initiates sex, these ejaculating hippos keep