From:    Miguel Griffa mgriffa@technisys.com.ar
Sent:    Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:14:56 -0300
To:      debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: problem upgrading packages

Hi all,
When I try to upgrade or install (my woody box) I get

files list file for package `tcl8.2' is missing final newline

I tried deleting the file manually, also apt-get clean
but the error seems to be on the .deb downloaded
anyone has any idea of how to
	a. fix the problem
	b. upgrade/install all packages excepe this
?
Thanks in advance!