Re: satellite hookup

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:19:54AM +0100, P Kirk wrote:
> I'm quoting for a firewall/proxy server for a some satellite connections
> in the UK.  Let me know what your providers setup will be and I'll see
> if I can help.
> --
>
> Patrick "sig-free and proud of it" Kirk

Could you please email me some details about this?  I am in Canada
(damn colonies, I know... :) ), but I have a friend who is collecting
information on this.  He is interested in moving farther into the
sticks, so this would be of huge interest to him.

If you'd prefer, you can email me offlist.

TIA,
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")