Re: easy twm question

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:51:53PM +0200, Joerg Huber wrote:
> Hi Robin,
>
> You need a mouse with three buttons. Press the middle one with the mouse
> over the root window (your backround) and in the menu
> "window ops" that is appearing now choose the option "delete".
> You get a nice icon, I don't know the word ("Totenkopf" in German). Now
> put the mouse on the window you want to delete and press the left button.
> Tadaa...window killed.
>
> Bye,
> 	Jörg

Hi Jorg,

Just for the sake of amusement, the "Totenkopf" is, according to the
standard X cursor set, called "pirate" (pg 802-803 "X Window System
User's Guide", by Quercia and O'Reilly).  I usually hear the name
"Jolly Roger" applied to the character on the pirate flag, though...

And people say the Germanic tongues are odd :\

Tschus,
Mike

PS Sorry, my keyboard can't do umlauts.