Re: easy twm question

Hi Robin,

You need a mouse with three buttons. Press the middle one with the mouse
over the root window (your backround) and in the menu
"window ops" that is appearing now choose the option "delete".
You get a nice icon, I don't know the word ("Totenkopf" in German). Now
put the mouse on the window you want to delete and press the left button.
Tadaa...window killed.

Bye,
	Jörg