Re: A good list of what Debian installs and what it doesn't

A related question....

When I try to run an application and I get errors about missing
libraries, how do I know which package a given library is in?

--

Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java