Re: LT WinModem and kernel headers

I'm not going to tell you to RTFM because I hate when people say that. :) I'd
say, first off, install the linux kernel sources into /usr/src (it should
make a /linux dir and dump all the stuff in there when you un-tar/gz it.)
Then try running it. Note  that if the driver won't work, try an older
version-- that's what I did, and it started working only then.