[OT] Power supply specs

Heloo, all...

I'm looking around for a new case to replace my current one, and in looking
at the power supplies that come with them, I've noticed that a number of them
say that they are "AMD approved".  I was wondering if this means that they
cannot be used with a P3. (I'm wondering the same about ones that say they're
P4 ready) I have a dual P3 mobo, and I just want to make sure that I get a
power supply that works with my current setup.

Thanks for your time,
Jeremy