Re: centrally managed bookmarks for multiple users, accessible from everywhere?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 11:09:57 -0400, Walter Tautz wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be possible to keep bookmarks on a central
> machine where one could access and change them via any browser than can
> ``connect'' to the bookmark server.

Hmm... some browsers have "roaming user" support using LDAP which makes this
possible.

> Perhaps the newer opensource browsers will have a module like this?

Work is being done on LDAP support for Mozilla, but I don't know the status
of it.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking