Re: wondering about xpm and png files... (2nd try)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: wondering about xpm and png files... (2nd try)
- From: "J.F.Gratton \(alternate\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:27:43 -0400
- Message-id: <220.127.116.11.2.20010801212336.00af47b8@moskva>
- In-reply-to: <LAW2-F125G02G5csjDm00010e09@hotmail.com>
At 17:57 2001-08-01 -0700, you wrote:
np. at least I got a reply very quickly...anyway, two hopefully not dumb
1. Where can I get the source-tarballs and/or packages and what are they
2. What did you mean by "a given package."?
OK... a good bet to find the source tarball / package of a program is to
check at www.THE-PROGRAM.org (where 'THE-PROGRAM' is of course the program
you wish to find icons of). In my previous example that would have been
This might not work for EVERYTHING, but many major applications have a web
site in the .org top-domain-level (TDL).
The expression I used, "source tarballs for a given package" meant : "the
source tarball for the package you're looking for" .
Hope this helps,