Attaching to a Novell server through linux.

I have an intranet server currently running on Win95, which has links to
selected files on a Novell Server (E.g User and Tech manuals, Release notes
etc)  It is running scripts wriiten in java.
I would like to move this setup to linux (for stability reasons).
Is it possible to attach a linux machine running apache to a Novell Server ?
Is it possible to attach to a Novell Server from a linux  machine using IPX
We do not realy want to move away from IPX or Novell as it has been
EXTREMELY stable and given us absolutely zero downtime over the past 5 years
running 24 7.