Re: ppp and ip-up.d scripts

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, tony mollica wrote:

> Hello.  I know I've seen this problem here
> before, but I am unable to locate the solution.
> It appears that the scripts in ip-up.d are not
> run when a dialup connection is made.  The
> /etc/ppp/ip-up script runs, but the
> 'run-parts /etc/ppp/ip-up.d' line doesn't execute.
>
> Any suggestions?

This has happened to me (for a particular script I placed there myself)
when I forgot to make the aforesaid script executable. Are you saying all
the scripts are not executing, including the ones that were placed there
automatically on installation? In that case, this is probably not the
problem.

                                               Faheem.