Adaptec Raid

Hello,

I am attempting to install Debian 2.2 on a box with an Adaptec 2100s Raid 5
Controller.
After creating the disk array using the utilities that come with the adaptec
card.
All that being done I run the debian installation.

When using the default installation the process reports that it can not find
any hard drives to partition.  when I view the script it shows that it can
find another scsi adapter that I also have in the box but it does not find
the raid controller.
I have already tried to run at the boot prompt
	boot: linux aha152x=iobase

but I get the exact some results.

Does any one have suggestions.

Thanks,