Mozilla+Enlightenment+Xinerama Problem

Hello list,

I'm running the Debian 'woody' packaged versions of Mozilla and
Enlightenment on a dual-headed XFree86 4 setup with Xinerama enabled.
Now from what I understand, E is supposed to be a Xinerama-aware window
manager and will handle such things as preventing dialogs which pop up in
the center of the display to be broken up between the two monitors.
However, Mozilla's dialog boxes still pop up in the center of the Xinerama
display, and thus gets split between the two monitors :-(.  Does anybody
have a remedy for this?  Does some compile-time option need to be enabled
first?  I downloaded the E source and from what I can tell, Xinerama
awareness is all automagic :-/.

Thanks.

- Arcadio