apache server version

my potato apache server identifies itself as:
  Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) Debian/GNU PHP/4.0.3pl1 AuthPostgreSQL/0.7.1
  mod_ssl/2.4.10 OpenSSL/0.9.4 mod_perl/1.21_03-dev

which is way too much information for my personal taste. how can i
disable this? do i have to make the sources? since most of the entries
above are modules, i think you should be able to modify this at
runtime, or not?

"imagine if every thursday your shoes exploded if you
 tied them the usual way. this happens to us all the time
 with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
                                                        -- jeff raskin