Re: Can`t start Mozilla

Quoting Rafael Sasaki on Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 12:43:26PM -0300:
> Hi,
>  I have a problem with Mozilla. It started yesterday, and I cannot start Mozilla
> anymore. Every time I call it I receive this message:
>
> 	The program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to
> 	complete. Please restart.
>
>  and the application does not starts. I don`t know how to stop this message
> and the 'previous installation' never completes. I have already rebooted my
> computer, but it happened again.
>  Does anybody can help me please?
>
> thank you,
>   Rafael Sasaki

I had this problem with something I was trying to do.  What I did was start
the mail component of mozilla by using mozilla -mail as the initial command
and then I selected tools -> navigator or browser from the menu.  Mozilla
opened for me as a browser and when I closed the mail application, it
started opening normally again.

--
Michael Perry
mperry@tsoft.com