mutt "mail-followup-to" question (was: Re: OT: mysql front end?)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 04:46:01PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
> Cc: Matthew Garman <garman@[207.144.202.184]>
>
> Your Cc: address is incorrect.
>
> Remove it or fix it.

Well, my email address is garman@uiuc.edu.  Both my 'From:' and
'Reply-to:' headers are set to that address.  The only header that is
incorrect is 'Mail-followup-to:'.  I'm using mutt, and I checked my
~/.muttrc and /etc/Muttrc, and neither of them have any options set (that
I can find :) that would make that header get addeded to my emails.

The /etc/Muttrc file does have a "set followup-to" line, but it's
commented out.

So, what I would like, but do not know how to do is the following: either
remove it all together, or have it set to the address of the mailing list
to which I'm posting (debian-user@lists.debian.org) in this case.

Actually, what I would really like is for people to know that I'm
subscribed to a mailing list, so they know that they don't have to Cc: my
actual email address anyway.  But I want this to be "automatic" in that I
don't have to explicitly say, "I'm subscribed to this list" in every
email.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution