OT: mysql front end?

What MySQL front ends have you had good luck with?  At work, where I'm
using Windows, I use mysql-front, which I really like.  I was wondering if
anyone has found anything similar to that for Unix (Linux in particular)?

Thus far I've tried "xmysqladmin" and "MySQLGUI" and haven't liked either
of them (actually, I couldn't get MySQLGUI to work in either windows or
linux).  I also tried phpMyAdmin, and wasn't too keen on it either.

Right now I'm using "gmysql" and it's okay, but a little too basic.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution