Re: RBL for hire

John Bacalle <john@unixen.org> writes:
> * Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com> [20010722 17:52]:
>
> Where you been hiding, Bill? That news is two weeks old. =) It seems old
> to those that have been following the issue, anyway. MAPS is doing the
> CDDB[1] thing anew. *sigh* What foolishness.

  Heck, if one my FAQ submitters didn't complain about the mailto links
  in the MH FAQ adding to his spambox, I'd still be in the dark.

  I poked down the "subscription" link and saw that the service is
  free to hobbyists. Like us. Not sure if this is Debian policy, but
  perhaps the sendmail postinst script could do the registration
  automatically so that from the user's point of view nothing will
  have changed.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!