Re: [OT] HUB question

Actually the "uplink" port on most hubs is simply a crossed-over regular
port, so assuming your distances and hops are within the spec, you can use
a crossover cable between two of the same kind of ports (uplink or
regular) or a non-crossover between the two (one side uplink , the other
side regular).

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA