Motherboards

Hi,

I want a new machine, and for fun and education I am going to build it
from scratch. I have pretty much decided on an Athlon 1.2GHz. I will run
a small partition with Windows Me on it, but it will predominantly be up
in Debian.

I thought I would consult here as to the motherboard that will give the
least compatibility problems with the various chip sets available and
for on-board sound.

Your views and suggestion, your experiences and advice are all keenly
sought.

Keith

| Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill     |
| Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.     |
| keith_oconnell@bigfoot.com       |   That's just life, I'm afraid"   |