Re: it keeps crashing

also sprach Joost Kooij (on Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:00:52AM +0200):
> As to why Martin is having crashes, I don't know.  Try it with a
> smaller kernel image size, as Guy suggests, by leaving out options
> that you do not strictly need.  Also be sure to use the latest
> available 2.2.x or 2.4.x kernel and if the crashes persist, read
> the ksymoops documentation and the linux-kernel mailing list faq,
> and post a decoded oops on that list.

that's a good idea. other than that, the kernel is 2.4.6 and already
only 300kb -- and i load 7 modules. it's cut down as far as possible.

i am thinking that the swap implementation in linux is buggy. wouldn't
surprise me, after all, it wasn't chuck cranor's work :)

"for art to exist,
 for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist,
 a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
                                                -- friedrich nietzsche