Re: Wajig toupgrade reports stuff that wajig upgrade doesn't upgrade!

Yes, that's an error in my comparison of versions.  I'll fix it soon
(I think there's a dpkg-compare-version script somewhere otherwise
I'll grab to code from dpkg or apt). Thanks for giving wajig a try.
All comments/suggestions most welcome.

Received Fri 20 Jul 2001 10:35pm +1000 from Colin Watson: