Re: [OT] IP to phone

hi ya oivvio

i am digging into the same thing... ( haphazardly looking )
- am calling uk from california... expensive...

- issues....
	- "pay" another party to get to use their service
	to get "free intenrational phone calls" ...
	( watch out for all the silly restrictions )

	- need hop-on and hop-off service

for pc-to-pc... there are many options... ( too many )
	( linux apps )
	http://www.linuxtel.com/EPHONE/ephone.html
	http://www.lightlink.com/mhp/lpp/
	http://www.linuxmotors.com/phone

for pc-to-realphone ..... just found 2 linux-based apps
	- gazillion MS windoze apps

for video conferencing .... just a few ...
	http://www.Linux-Video.net
	( look for video servers or video conferencing

c ya
alvin