Linux and wireless pcmcia

Howdy,

I'm trying to get my wireless pcmcia card (Lucent Technologies,
Orinico RangeWaveLAN Turbo 11MB Silver) to work on a desktop PC
with a Texas Instruments PCI1410 cardbus controller runnign kernel 2.4.6.
Unfortunately the system insists on seeing my card as "anonymous memory".
Any idea whether there is anything special needed to get
wireless pcmcia to work? There doesn't seem to be any information
regarding pcmcia in the the kernel source tree.

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SDCE/NEE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com