Re: intentional mail-slowdown on murphy.debian.org?

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 08:10:42PM +0200, Robert Waldner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Since postmaster@debian.org didn?t respond for a week or so, I thought
>  someone round here might know if my perception that
>  murphy.debian.org[0] lets connections sit in the below state for
>  approx. 3-5 minutes is a general one, or if it?s just a problem on my
>  end.

I've noticed this, too.  I wrote a reply, thanking the volunteers, and
indicating that the problem was solved.  It took a _long_ time to appear
on the list.  I mailed the kind hearted soul directly, rather than have
to make them wait for the reply to show.

Mike