XFree86 4

I've just pulled XFree86 4 from testing as part of another package update and
as far as I can work out it no longer includes the svga server.  Am I missing
something?  I have a Savage 4 chipset (which quotes a null driver), and all was
working fine under the previous version (so I'm tempted to back track).

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@smoothwall.org