Re: several questios

* Martin Bretschneider (martin@bretschneidernet.de) [010714 12:01]:
> 2. I use enlightenment and also wanna use shortcuts to start prgramms for
> example. In my old-Suse-sytem there was a tool named e-conf but debian
> doesn't seem to have it. How can I manage it?

e-conf was only for enlightenment v0.15. Unstable now has 0.16.5, in
which everything you could previously do in e-conf can be done with
Enlightenment's settings menu (a right-click on the root window,
depending on your theme) and 2 extra packages e16keyedit and
e16menuedit for configuring key bindings and menu listings,
respectively.

Vineet