Re: zip drive?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 12:03:13AM -0400, Jeff Maxson wrote:

> duh.  Thanks, it worked.  First blush I thought the problem was the first
> warning, not the second...
>
> Jeff

There is a wierd problem with ZIP disks. The ones formatted for windows have their main partition at
/dev/hdd4 while the ones formatted with ext2 are /dev/hdd1. Don't know why.

--
"Everybody is a nice guy, underneath it all. What we become when the world is through messing us over is something else entirely." - Hagbard Celine