damn. so much for MAPS

i have already started setting up my own RBL domain at
rbl.madduck.net. the resources are *not* enough to host for hundreds,
but in the light of MAPS being sucked into capitalism, i'd be
interested in starting a separate project. you know, CDDB vs. FreeDB,
MAPS vs. Martin's incentive.

at first, i am looking for other interested parties with the
capacities to help out.
then, maybe we can find some true believing company that will help us
towards replacing MAPS. it's got to stay free, after all...

thoughts, ideas?

click the start menu and select 'shut down.'