Re: sysadmin won't allow linux - mounts

hi ya brian...

good ... and yes.. do NOT sign that liability doc... and if you have to..
to get the job to work there...hire an attorney to do the signing

for the mounts...

if you are mounting their unix exported fs... than its their option
to allow you to read and/or write into it...

if you are trying to mount your linux boxes exported fs... than you
can read/write it from any other pc... you just have to define which
machine your linux box will allow to read/write into your linux boxes

c ya
alvin