Re: The format (or lack thereof) of the list...

also sprach Hall Stevenson (on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:16:30PM -0400):
> If you use mutt to read your mail, tell it that you subscribe
> to "debian-user" mailing list. Then, when you want to reply to
> a message and have it go *only* to the list, hit the letter
> "L" (or is it lower-case "l" ??) instead of "R" or "r".

but that makes all messages appear as "To debian user" in mutt's
index. they are already procmail'ed all into a single folder, so i
want to see author names rather than destinations...

> Mutt also has a "G" or "g" function for "groups" but I don't
> use it.

i'll look into it.

i am willing to make the mistakes
if someone else is willing to learn from them.