Re: Summary: MUA clients similar to Outlook

Kurt Lieber wrote:

Mozilla Mail/News -- http://www.mozilla.org/
Screenshot:  Didn't find any, but since I'm assuming most of you have
already tried Mozilla, I didn't look too hard. :)

I've used Mozilla Mail back when I set up my first RedHat box a couple
of months ago.  I can't remember exactly why, but there was something I
didn't like about it.    (not exactly helpful, I know)

Well, you said you hadn't liked it, but here goes anyway...

http://home.jam.rr.com/dvb/mozillamail.jpg

That's the way it looks with the "new modern" skin, but you can also use the classic one (looks like netscape 4.x) or download one from http://x.themes.org/viewresources.phtml?type=chrome

Moz should also soon support reply to mailing list functionality whenever bug 45715 is fixed.