MTA choice

I'm just about to start configuring a mail server with IMAP support on a new
Debain 2.2r3 install.  Does anyone have any views on the best MTA - no flame
wars please ;-)

I was looking to install Postfix with Cyrus for IMAP support.  I need to check
up on the folder and sub folder handling of the IMAP side of things, but having
noticed that Exim is installed by default with Debian I thought I'd re-evaluate
my choices.

I've only really used Sendmail so far.  Had a brief look at Qmail and didn't
like the way you configured aliases much.  Anyone got any comments?

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@smoothwall.org