Re: Well I don't know for sure to be honest, but I certainly don't think it is good manners to put your entire message in the subject of your message. I mean, you could do it of course, and it will probably work, too. But should you? And what will your audience think of it? After all, the subject is really just meant to be an indicator of what's in the actual message. But I couldn't find anything in your message, so I thought I should be writing you about it in this way, so you would best see the point I am trying to make. It is also a lot harder to insert correct linebreaks in the subject, so that alone should be a reason to avoid doing these stupid things. And else will be next? HTML mail in the subject? Javascipt? A $%^$ ms-word document? I really think you definately should reconsider doing these things, surely nothing good can come of it. Re: is there software that will do financial options/risk analysis? (opensource) PS: I hope this does not crash people's mail user agents..AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 04:56:44PM +0200, Joost Kooij wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 09:57:42AM -0400, Walter Tautz wrote:

i must say, that was the best laugh i've had in a looong time.

(anybody have email brakage from this? my mutt had no
troubles at all...)

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #22 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: