rsync mutliple servers (accounts)

Hi

Need some advice on rsyncing accounts within a LAN....

I have 2 files servers... running samba and other great linux stuff...
This is what I want to do:
I want to have samba box A be the main auth (PDC)
samba box B just to have other shares
obviously, accounts have to exist on each box if a user
wants access to both file servers...
However, my problem arises when I add accounts or the user changes
their password...
So far I would do this:
Create account on samba box A
Create smbpasswd on samba box A

Then rsync /etc/samba/smbpasswd from A to B
Then rsync /etc/passwd from A to B

Do you think this will be enough?
Or do I have to go samba box B and create an account and smbpasswd
there too, as I did for the account on samba box A?

Basically, whats the best way to have 2 or more servers and sync
everyone together?

thanks
Mike