Framebuffer confusion

Hey,

I really *need* (for the sake of my job) TV-Out to
work on the thousands of ATI cards at my job to work.
ATI doesn't support this feature under Linux, but
research has led me to believe that I *can* get it if
I use the framebuffer device.  I set up the frame
buffer (I'm using it w/ a monitor right now), but it
only works for my first video card (each computer has
two).  I don't know how to set up the framebuffer for
the second card (fb0 is the only one initialized at
boot).

Thanks,

Cameron Matheson