XFree86 Rel. 4.1 Keyboard Configuration (SPARC)

Hello XFree86 fellows,

I try to configure XFree86 4.1 on my Debian Woody Sun LX (sparc4m arch).
Nearly all works fine, but I cannot find correct settings for the
keyboard layout. Kernel version is 2.2.19

I have a type 5c keyboard with US layout. Most of the letter keys
work correctly but important keys like Esc or Enter or Keypad
keys have no reaction or wrong values.

Additionally I want a possibility to generate german Umlauts and
the Euro currency sign.

Can anybody give me a hint how to get a correct configuration or
an URL where I can get a manual/tutorial.

Thank you.
Guenter

Here is a part of my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        Option         "AllowNonLocalXvidtune" "yes"
        Option         "AllowNonLocalModInDev" "yes"
        Option         "NoPM" "yes"
        Option         "Xinerama" "yes"
        Option         "Pixmap" "24"
EndSection