Re: Acrobat Reader & Linux distributions

(Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk> writes:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm having problems with Acrobat Reader (version 4.0) segfaulting
> repeatedly on a SuSE-7.2. (This is with "Smooth text and images"
> turned on -- turning this off seems to cure it).
>
> What are people's experiences with this version of Acrobat Reader on
> other recent Linux distributions?

I am using it regularly on boty Potato and Woody without problems.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that,
      if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth
      us; And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we
      ask, we know that we have the petitions that we
      desired of him."            I John 5:14,15