Re: [users] xset (and therefore Abiword) doesn't work

Well, the directory already has a fonts.scale and a fonts.dir, but I did
this anyway.  There was no change to the error message (and the new
.scale and .dir files were much smaller than the old ones; I think
because there are other font types in the directory besides AFM and PFB)