Re: using send-hook in mutt

	I have my send-hooks to turn on and off PGP/GPG signatures and/or
changing my from address... However I have not tried having it work off the
alias in mutt and just have them for the mailing list addresses themselves
or specific people (as anyone using Outlook or Outlook Express can't read
the message properly when sign'd)... Other than that I do my hooks the same
way you do with the ~C modifier...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

--