Harddrives not mounting properly

Hi,

I'm having complete trouble with mounting things and permissions in
general. Here are two lines from my /etc/fstab

/dev/hda5	/wind		vfat	defaults,rw,user,auto,exec	0	2
/dev/hda3	/winc		vfat	defaults,rw,user,auto,exec	0	2

On my computer I have root of course and then a normal user. If I go to
/wind as a normal user and try to delete a file, it gives me a permission
denied error. If I try creating a file, I get an error too. Given the above lines,
why am I having these problems?

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee  ...is here to save the Web!