Re: Mail from OE to linux and more

On Wednesday 04 July 2001 10:30, Lambrecht Joris wrote:
> Anyone looking to buy a scanner

Really, read about 'sane'. Google search it and you will get some good info.

> After a lot-of-trial and error i managed to get fetchmail working
> correctly. Apparently the example config files aren't all that great :( At
> least not for me.

exim has already been brought to your attention..

> Leaves me very little choice. The only two i haven't tested yet are
> Evolution (http://www.ximian.com/evolution) and Postoffice
> (www.tarball.net) wich looks pretty cool but didn't work right away. Again,
> any and all suggestions are welcome.

I use kde here, and it includes 'kmail'... I'm using it now to reply to this
list. It's a very nice program and has *some* import features... go to
kde.org for more details. kde is also available for potato users (just not as
new as sid and woody)..

gl

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145