HELO command in exim

Please CC copies of replies to me as I'm not a subscriber of this list

Hi all,

 I have some problem with exim.
 When it contacts foreign hosts to send my mail, it starts with:

   HELO milho             (milho is my hostname)

 But some servers reject the messages because they check the HELO command. That is wrong, but I can't do anything about other servers.
 How can I tell exim to send my full domain in the HELO instead of my hostname?

    Thanks in advance,
    Pedro

more info: running Debian 2.2R3 - exim 3.12-10.1